ACK420 2014 from Josh Laycock on Vimeo.
REPLACE YOUR OLD DROP SAW OR MANUAL PULL UP SAW WITH THE ACK420!!!
The Yilmaz ACK420 Aluminium Up-Cut Mitre Saw is the ideal replacement for drop saws & is accepted in many countries around the world as it is the correct machine for aluminium profile cutting. Due to the high level of safety offered by this type of machine the ACK420 meets or exceeds Australian Safety standards for sawing machines. Full safety guarding plus two hand push button operation give the operator maximum safety at all stages of operation.
Constructed from high quality material the ACK420 is a robust machine capable of highly accurate cutting of aluminium profiles and solids. The ACK420 uses components from suppliers such as Festo & Schnider Electrics.
Due to the smart design of the ACK420 some common problems of drop saws can be eliminated. Off cuts which are normally thrown by drop saws are not a problem on this type of machine. The clamps are able to be set very close to the blade allowing even very short off cuts to be clamped. Clamps are pneumatic and are pressure regulated.
Blade feed is controlled via a Hydro-pneumatic feed system and is fully adjustable. The motor is a sealed induction motor with Hi Torque continuous output.
Angle can be set quickly with a similar system to conventional drop saws which use a locating pin.
This machine is ideal for people who are serious about cutting aluminium and workplace safety.
Made in Europe by Yilmaz Machinery
- 420mm "Dress" Aluminium blade (Made in Germany)
- Powerful 3HP Induction motor
- Adjustable Hydro-Pneumatic blade feed
- 4 x Regulated pneumatic clamps
- Spray-mist blade lubricator
- Two hand safety operation
- 60°-45°-30°-22.5°-15°-0° location points
- Intermediate angles via lock handle
- Easy access blade change
- Movable back-fence for larger cutting capacity
- Protective hood with safety switch
- Mitres up to 45° Right & 60° Left
- Air dust gun included
- High quality blade included
- Ideal for commercial aluminium & general profile cutting